Higher sterilization speeds with reduced energy and water consumption from Newmed's high performance range of sterilizers.
Newmed's Kronos and Energy range of quality sterilizers are designed to satisfy the needs of customers who demand safety, reliability and simplicity. Compliant to BS EN13060 the machines come with a wide range of features for ease of use.
A multi-language graphic display enables the operator to select the sterilization cycles, continuous control over the cycle phases and graphic indication of autoclave settings, whilst the built-in thermal printer allows complete recording of the sterilization cycle providing greater cycle control and easy archiving for the user.
Different categories of load type; solid, hollow, porous wrapped or unwrapped can all be processed with some of the fastest times on the market.
Other features such as the motor operated door closure with triple protection, guarantees better safety, greater ease of handling and automatic regulation of the door.
Competitively priced and complemented by a range of optional accessories including internal USB data logger, water demineralizer and reverse osmosis (RO) systems, the machines come with full installation, training and nationwide support through fully qualified factory trained engineers.
Dentalex is a family business specialising in medical sterilisation and the exclusive UK importer for Newmed autoclaves.
Directives applicable. Reference Standards of Autoclaves
- Directive: Medical Devices 93/42/EEC
- Directive: Pressure Vessels 97/23/EEC
- Directive: Small steam sterilizers EN13060 (excluding Energy and Nubyra)
- Directive: Electromagnetic Compatibility CEI EN 61326-1
- Directive: Safety instructions for laboratory apparatus CEI EN 61010-1
- Directive: Particular requirements for sterilizers and washer-disinfectors used to treat medical materials CEI EN 61010-2-40
It is just a question of time... your time...